Thinking about a motor vehicle loan? Look no further than AIM Financial Jamaica.
With an AIM Financial car loan, you get up to 81% financing on motor vehicles up to 10 years old with low-interest rates and up to 8 years to repay.
Insurance Premium Financing also available. Your car loan is right within your reach!
- Valid Driver's License
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs
- Proof of Address (recent utility bills from at least two separate companies)
- Two (2) written character references with contact numbers. Choose from the following:
- Minister of Religion
- Justice of the Peace
- Bank statement print out of the last six (6) months (for standing order repayments)
- Proforma Invoice and evidence of deposit
- Copy of Certificate of Fitness/Registration Certificate
- Import Entry or Copy of Title
- Recent Valuation Report - MSC McKay, Mendez Livingston, Priority Loss Adjusters & AVC
PS: We advise customers to consult with us on the model & year vehicle they would like to purchase before doing a valuation or making a deposit to ensure it meets our minimum requirements for financing.
Other Requirements (if applicable)
Salaried Individuals (public/private sector employees)
- Job Letter
- Last 3 months pay slips
- Must be currently employed for at least one year with a recognisable company.
Small Business Operator / Self-Employed Individuals
- Proof of business existence for at least two (2) years (Registration Certificate/Bills/Expired Licenses etc.)
- Bank statements for the last 6 months (for businesses in the Manufacturing/Production Industry)
- Annual/GCT Returns (if applicable)
- Proof of business address in the name of the applicant (2 utility bills from 2 different companies.)
- Proof of Sales and Purchases
- Previous Borrowing History with AIM (In good standing)
- Current Proof of licence to operate (Food handlers/ spirit etc. - as applicable)
- Proof of ownership/rental/Permission to lease (Property on which business operates.)
- Site Visit (Inspection date to be agreed on)
- Road License
- Copy of fitness
- Registration and title for the vehicle currently being operated (if applicable)
- Letter from Taxi Association stating availability of route upon purchase of the vehicle (for new PPV road license applicants)
- Clean Police record (for new PPV road license applicants)
Apply Online Now!