Looking for a small business loan in Jamaica? AIM Financial's Small Business Loan may just be what you need to take your business to a higher level. Our microloan can help you to upgrade your small business, restock your store, or buy new equipment.
Get a small business loan from Aim Financial. Borrow up from $20,000 up to $1.5M secured, with up to 18 months to repay.
Who is Qualified?
- Self-Employed Individuals
- Small Business Operators
- Proof of business existence for at least two (2) years (Registration Certificate/Bills/Expired Licenses etc.)
- Proof of borrowing history with other institutions (Statements)
- Bank statements for the last 6 months (for businesses in the Manufacturing/Production Industry)
- Annual/GCT Returns (if applicable)
- Proof of business address in the name of the applicant (2 utility bills from 2 different companies.)
- Proof of Sales and Purchases
- Previous Borrowing History with AIM (In good standing)
- Current Proof of licence to operate (Food handlers/ spirit etc. - as applicable)
- Proof of ownership/rental/Permission to lease (Property on which business operates.)
- Site Visit (Inspection date to be agreed on)
- Valid ID & TRN
- Proof of home address in the name of the applicant (2 utility bills from 2 different companies.)
- 2 Passport-sized pictures
- 2 written character references (with contact information) from ANY of the following:
- Minister of Religion or Justice of the Peace
- Principal /Teacher/Lecturer
- Superintendent of Police
- Professional – Doctor, Lawyer, Chartered Accountant, Dentist
- Bank Manager
- Employer – Supervisor or higher.
- 20% Deposit (of the loan amount payable upon approval)
- 10% Partner (of the loan amount – payable with each repayment instalment) – (After approval)
Note: 20% Deposit and 10% Partner are reimbursable/transferable to new loan
Guarantor Requirements (if applicable):
- Photo ID
- Pay slips for the last three months
- Proof of address (recent utility bills from at least two separate companies)
- Must be currently employed for at least one year with a recognisable company that does salary deductions
Apply Online Now!