AIM Financial is one of Jamaica’s leading microfinance institutions with over 15 years of experience. With nine (9) branches islandwide, we attribute our success to the loyalty of our team members in fostering worthwhile relationships with our committed customers. Come join our amazing team of professionals! We are now accepting applications for the below responsibilities.
Marketing Officer - Head Office
The successful applicant for the position of MARKETING OFFICER will act as public relations, marketing and media organizer for our institution and should accurately represent the organizations value and mission on these platforms.
- Develop and maximize all social media platforms & websites to ensure relevance and growth.
- Propose new marketing initiatives and opportunities.
- Gather, collate and analyze marketing data to facilitate effective decision making.
- Prepare and execute marketing plans and cost-effective budgets.
- Prepare reports to assist management in evaluating each initiative.
- Managing the inventory of promotional materials
- Coordinate promotional activities as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Proven Market Research experience
- Proven Digital Marketing expertise
- Must be Social Media Savvy
- Ability to develop digital graphics tailored to marketing push (would be an asset)
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Business/Management Reporting Experience
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must own and operate a reliable motor vehicle.
Please submit applications with detailed resume by August 7, 2020
Subject: Marketing Officer - AIM
Thank you for your application. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.