AIM Financial is one of Jamaica’s leading micro-finance Institutions with over 16 years of experience. With nine (9) branches islandwide, we attribute our success to the loyalty of our team members in fostering worthwhile relationships with our committed customers.
• Serve visitors by pleasantly greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
We are looking for Team Members:
Receptionist - (Kingston & May Pen)
The incumbent will handle the flow of people through the business and will also be responsible for providing administrative support across the organization. All responsibilities will require high levels of accuracy, must be delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Directs visitors telephone calls and queries efficiently and completely
• Provide copies of relevant documents to customers and staff as requested.
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing etc.
Key Personal Attributes
- 4 CXC subjects which include, English Language, Mathematics (must)
- Only applicants who reside in surrounding environs of Kingston or May Pen area will be considered.
- Proven working experience as a receptionist
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer satisfaction oriented
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Detail-oriented, Tactful, Honest, Reliable, Confidential, Efficient.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please submit applications with detailed resume by: October 15, 2021
Subject – Receptionist – Kingston / May Pen
Thank you for your application. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.