Senior Loans Officer (Kingston & St. Catherine)
Act as liaison between customers and our institution and help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Providing the ultimate customer service experience.
- Determining the financial eligibility of loan applicants and the feasibility of granting loans.
- Justify the creditworthiness of the client by processing loan applications.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Set up debt repayment plans.
- Provide timely management reports.
- Cross-sell the company’s products and promote current specials/rewards.
- Engage in activities geared towards building the customer base.
- Minimum 5 years proven working experience as a loan officer.
- Customer focused with an engaging personality. (must)
- Supervisor Experience (Would be an asset)
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
Please submit applications with detailed resume by November 9, 2018
Subject: Senior Loan Officer – (Kingston & St. Catherine)
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.