Loan Officer - Kingston
Act as liaison between customers and our institution and help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Engage clients with the aim of providing the ultimate customer service experience.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Use authorized procedures to set up debt payment plans.
- Evaluate creditworthiness by processing loan applications.
- Justify proposals for approval and provide reports accordingly.
- Provide timely processing and feedback in accordance with the promised processing time.
- Cross-sell the company’s products and promote current specials/rewards.
- Refer out-of-scope situations for management review and approval.
- Engage in activities geared towards building the customer base.
- At least 2 years proven working experience as a loan officer.
- Customer focused with an engaging personality (must).
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
Please submit applications with detailed resume by October 10, 2018
Subject: Loan Officer - Kingston
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.